Please Pray For
We firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, as needs are identified by church members and local people, we make these requests our priority.
We publish a list of these prayer requests, unless people wish to remain private and not be published here.
Please pray for the families of the following people:
- Annette & Mark Bealey
- Dorothy & Ken Cole - Please pray for Dorothy, who sees her Consultant Oncologist this week.
- Gill Guest - recovering slowly from her operation.
- John Hickman - Please continue to pray for John, who is still in hospital.
- Jo Nicklin - for Jo's treatment to be successful.
- Margaret Parkes
- Rev. Barry & Ashley Reid
- Bryan Richens - Bryan & Stella still need our prayers, following Bryan's recent health problems.
- Ruth & George Wade
Please also pray about the following:
- Brexit political crisis
- Greenhouse gas reduction
- Hungry people in Yemen
- Persecuted Christians
- War victims
- Environmental problems - i.e., Global warming and the plastic problem
- Those with mental health problems
- The work in our Church - 'Foood Friends' - New Life Newspapers - Prayer Meetings - 'Springs Food Bank' - 'TWAM'.
If you wish to request prayer for yourself, a member of your family, or a close friend, please click here.