Please Pray For
We firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, as needs are identified by church members and local people, we make these requests our priority.
We publish a list of these prayer requests, unless people wish to remain private and not be published here.
Please pray for the following people:
- Margaret Betts - is currently undergoing chemotherapy.
- Bill & Helen Caldwell
- Dorothy & Ken Cole - as Dorothy awaits more hospital appointments.
- Stan & Mary Fellowes - who are having difficulties with their current limitations.
- Gill Haseley - Gill will be commencing chemotherapy at the end of May.
- Marian Hyde - Who has been suffering a chest infection this week.
- Jackie - Is waiting for a a date for an operation on her eye.
- Jim & Marian Jordan and Maureen Banner - Jim has hada recent stay in hospital.
- Janet & William Leeper - Janet & William are now home from Ireland, and Janet has started her next session of chemotheraphy.
- Margaret Parkes - who is having difficulty with her mobility but continues to remain cheerful.
- Bryan Richens - Bryan & Stella still need our prayers. Bryan is finding it difficult to adjust to his current medical situation.
- Keith & Lynne Smith's great granddaughter Daisy - who is continuing to recover from her recent operation.
- Marian Timmins - Marian has had a few falls recently.
- Chris, Claire, Lottie & Tom Wright - following Chris's medical treatment
Please also pray for the following:
- For those suffering in war torn Syria and Yemen.
- People who are sleeping on the streets, and have no home.
- For wisdom for those involved in Brexit negotiations.
- For a continued easing of tensions with North Korea.
- Peace and calm in Israel, the Gaza Strip and the occupied West Bank.
- For the release of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, following Boris Johnson's visit to Iran.
- For all who are suffering from persecution for their faith. As Jesus taught: "Love your neighbour as yourself".
- The groups held in Church on a Monday - Springs Food Bank and Kings Club.
If you wish to request prayer for yourself, a member of your family, or a close friend, please click here.