We firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, as needs are identified by church members and local people, we make these requests our priority.
We publish a list of these prayer requests, unless people wish to remain private and not be published here.
Please pray for the following people:
- Margaret Aston
- Dorothy Carpenter
- Sarah + Marian Hyde - Sarah is at home, and being very well looked after by Marian and her carers.
- Janet & William Leeper
- Margaret Parkes
- Bryan & Stella Richens
- David, Marie, Dan and Jacob Slater
- Gemma Smith and her family
- Violet Stone (the mother of Alison Lacon)
- Dean Williams
- Andy, Claire and Elliott Wright
Please also pray for the following:
- For wisdom for those involved in Brexit negotiations.
- People who have been made homeless by the floods and storms in the Carribean, USA and Bangladesh.
- For an easing of tensions over the situation with North Korea.
- Your pastoral visitor.
If you wish to request prayer for yourself, a member of your family, or a close friend, please click here.