Please Pray For
We firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, as needs are identified by church members and local people, we make these requests our priority.
We publish a list of these prayer requests, unless people wish to remain private and not be published here.
Please pray for the families of the following people:
- Margaret & Mick Aston - With mobility difficulties.
- Jean Ball - Following Bert's funeral, as well as contending with not feeling well.
- Annette Bealey & family - Further to the loss of Annette's mother.
- Margaret Betts - With health issues.
- Bill & Helen Caldwell
- Stan Fellows - Particularly Stan's mobility problems.
- Jo Nicklin - undergoing further treatment
- Bryan & Stella Richens
Please also pray about the following:
- Brexit political crisis
- Climate change
- Cyclone victims in Africa
- Hong Kong civil unrest
- Persecuted Christians
- Self harm among young people
- Those with mental health problems
If you wish to request prayer for yourself, a member of your family, or a close friend, please click here.