Please Pray For
We firmly believe in the power of prayer. So, as needs are identified by church members and local people, we make these requests our priority.
We publish a list of these prayer requests, unless people wish to remain private and not be published here.
Please pray for the families of the following people:
- Dorothy & Ken Cole - Please pray for Dorothy's recovery.
- Stan & Mary Fellows - Particularly Stan's mobility problems.
- Jo Nicklin - for Jo's treatment to be successful.
- Margaret Parkes - as she is needing constant oxygen therapy to assist her breathing.
- Rev. Barry & Ashley Reid
- Bryan & Stella Richens - who need our prayers, following there recent health problems.
- Helen Tighe - with her health problems.
Please also pray about the following:
- Brexit political crisis
- Carbon Omissions
- Hungry people in Yemen
- Persecuted Christians
- Self harm among young people
- Stafford House fire vicitms
- Those with mental health problems
- The work in our Church - 'Foood Friends' - New Life Newspapers - Prayer Meetings - 'Springs Food Bank' - 'TWAM'.
If you wish to request prayer for yourself, a member of your family, or a close friend, please click here.